Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pratice test #3

      Research has proven. The positive effect that music has on the the body and mind. According to the article" Is music a good tool for health"by Elizabeth Scott, there is a growing field of health care known as music therapy which uses  music to heal. Hospitals are also starting to use music therapy to help with pain, depression, to ease muscle tension and other problems. Music with a strong beat can stimulate brain waves to synchronize with the beat, music also prevents the damaging effects of chronic stress thereby helping people relax. Music is also used to bring a positive state of mind helping to keep depression and anxiety under control. I agree with the the quote "Music can also be used to bring a more positive state of mind,helping to keep depression and anxiety under control."
     I agree with the quote because, music helps people with emotional depression or anxiety. Instruments like the violin, piano, cello, flute, trumpet, help make jazz,orchestras, or any other type of music that help ease the mind. Music has always been used for relaxation or to help with emotional depression that's why it's still popular to this very day. Music will help you stay calm because of the beat and the melody that you would be following.
     In the ninth grade i got into a verbal argument with my math teacher over an unfair grade examine. during that argumentsshe called the dean of the school and made her give me 2 weeks of definition. when i was home I was frustrated and mad of what happen that at first I didn't know what to do, so I locked myself in the room and I started listening to Eminem  Mocking Bird. The song was very relaxing and it made calm, I  was following the beat for 2 minutes until I fell asleep and woke up feeling much better in the morning.
      Therefore music has a very good effect on the body and mind it helps you stay relaxed and calm no matter how depressed or mad you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment